A timeless space
The Hammam is a real tradition in Morocco, a place of relaxation par excellence. It is an indispensable beauty and purification ritual in our rich culture.
The vault of the Hammam of Bab Zouina invites you to bathe in this ancestral gentelness with the light of candles reflecting as a rainbow in the glass roof incrustation. Built with noble materials such as marble and tadellakt, this timeless space is a hymn to well-being. Bab Zouina offers its guests a 90-minute session including: soaping, scrubbing, body wrapping and oil moisturizing.
All the products of the Hammam are made in house with natural ingredients of quality and much love:
- The beldi soap of Bab Zouina is made according to the traditional process from locally sourced olive oil; it is then enhanced with eucalyptus essence and argan oil to provide a soft and creamy texture.
- The seven plants ghassoul is made from Atlas clay mixed with medicinal plants from the Bab Zouina garden. These aromatic plants were specially chosen because of their benefits for the body, face and hair. Moreover, the ghassoul is enriched with rose water and orange blossom for their virtues and their subtle perfumes.
- The flavored oil of Bab Zouina is an argan oil macerated with rosemary and chamomile.
The Hammam session at Bab Zouina begins with a complete soaping of the body. Once the skin has been impregnated with the exfoliating and cleansing properties of the beldi soap, a delicate scrub with a kessa glove is performed. This process cleanses the skin from dead cells and stimulates blood circulation. This is followed by a ghassoul body wrap that deeply purifies the skin, softens it and nourishes it with the therapeutic qualities of the chosen plants. The hot water drawn from the fountain of the Hammam with beautiful copper buckets is regularly used to sprinkle and clean oneself. Finally, at the end of the Hammam, a pleasant hydration with aromatic oil seals this experience of vitality and softness.
Reservations are made on site. Please advise us 3 hours in advance in order to heat the Hammam with wood and prepare the different products.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Registration and cancellation policy
Registration is confirmed after payment of deposit. In case of cancelation by the participant, the down payment will not be reimbursed. For any cancellation by the participant, the following conditions apply:
- Less than 30 days before the workshop: 70% of the registration fees are due
- Less than 7 days before the workshop: 100% of the registration fees are due
In this respect, participants are strongly encouraged to contract their own travel cancellation insurance.
Bab Zouina cannot be held responsible of any damage or accident incurred by participants. Each participant will be in charge of all his insurance (travel, accident, liability, etc.) for the whole duration of the stay and for all activities.